To each of our treasured SharpeVision Patients,
I’m reaching out to all our patients to wish you and your families good mental and physical health. We have all been profoundly affected by COVID and want to let you know what we’re planning.
We made the decision to temporarily close each of our offices. All visits have been postponed until it’s appropriate to resume helping our patients see clearly without glasses or contacts.
I want each of our patients to know:
- Our communication center will still be taking calls, albeit in a limited capacity. We will reply to every message, text, and email as soon as possible.
- Contact us at:
- Chicago: 312-701-2020
- Austin: 512-596-2020
- Seattle: 425-451-2020
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For EMERGENCIES only: sudden onset of a red or painful eye, purulent discharge, sudden loss or change of vision. Please text your surgeon:
- Dr. Sharpe in Seattle: 206-495-2010
- Dr. Logothetis in Chicago: 847-217-9431
- Dr. Lancaster in Austin: 254-288-8491
- We are available via email, and are working on telemedicine, so you can get some idea if you’re a candidate for vision correction.
- We will be offering exclusive pricing to friends and family of our existing patients to quickly bring the miracle of vision correction to more people, and to get our economy rolling again. Stay tuned for details on that.
Our patients are our reason for existing, and we look forward to getting back to doing what we do best: changing people’s lives for the better through vision correction surgery.
Dr. Sharpe, and all the SharpeVision team