All of our locations are open and seeing patients in-office for consultations and surgery while following the Covid-19 protocol below to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available on the front desk, bathrooms, and exam rooms
- We request that each patient wear a mask in our office. We have sterilized masks at the entrance that we will provide if you don’t already have one
- We ask all patients with symptoms of or known exposure to Covid-19 within 14 days of your appointment to please reschedule
- We perform complete sterilization of all touched surfaces between each patient in the exam room
- Our team will each be wearing masks and using gloves.
- We have and will continue to always practice and train in sterile and clean techniques as prescribed by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) and are guided by their roadmap for elective procedures https://www.aorn.org/guidelines/aorn-support/roadmap-for-resuming-elective-surgery-after-covid-19
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have new filters, and are HEPA (High-efficiency particulate absorption) and have multiple zones in each office.
- The laser room has its own separate HVAC system and filtration system.
- Chicago Modern LASIK: 312-701-2020
- Austin Modern LASIK & Cataract: 512-596-2020
- Seattle/Bellevue Modern LASIK: 425-451-2020
- Seattle/Bellevue Modern Cataract: 425-450-6990
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For EMERGENCIES only: sudden onset of a red or painful eye, purulent discharge, sudden loss or change of vision, text your surgeon.
- Dr. Sharpe in Seattle: 206-495-2010
- Dr. Leavitt in Seattle: 425-785-1830
- Dr. Lancaster in Austin and Chicago: 254-288-8491